Seoul , South Korea
Date published: 16-Sep-2020
Advisory & Transaction Services, Office – Investor Leasing, Intern
오피스 임대대행팀 인턴 채용 (2명)
Hiring Department: A&T Office – IL / 오피스 임대대행 팀
Working location: CBRE HQ office in Jongro
Working Period: 3 months
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· With supervisor's direction, secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional CBRE services to current client base.
· Grasps needs of landlords and provides them with pertinent information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values.
· Accompanies prospective clients to property sites to discuss property features, leasing rates, and terms.
· Prepares Request for Proposals (RFP) and reviews RFP responses. Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data, and market comparisons. Work is subject to supervisory review.
· Gathers and coordinates materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales agreements.
· Prepares offers, term sheets, and lease amendments under direct supervision.
- Enrolled in the last semester of or graduated from an accredited Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university. Related majors preferred (real estate, architecture, urban planning, business administration etc.)
- Has a desire to learn if not having knowledge about the real estate industry
- Team player, shows commitment to the client and follows up promptly
- Ability to comply to company policies and standards
- Excellent communication skills in both Korean and English is a must.
- Real Estate license preferred (공인중개사)