Shanghai , Mainland China
Date published: 6-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Collect, compile and analyse data from various account functions
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports
- Support the ad-hoc data requests of the Client, Global account team and CBRE HQ
- Track & follow-up on tasks assigned to individual team members by leadership team
- Support to schedule and minute meetings as required
- Assist for all CBRE HR on/off boarding process
- Track CBRE team training
- Ad-hoc verbal & written Chinese/English translation
- Maintain workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Be flexibly responsive to any ad hoc duties or other duties that may be assigned.