Key roles and responsibilities of a Temp Analyst of Consulting Department are to:
1) To conduct research for property consultancy reports/presentations and the production of such reports/presentations. This includes the analysis and collection of field research data, preparation of draft text for inclusion in reports, and the building of databases and statistical models as required by clients.
2) To assist in the collection of information and the production of graphic presentations for consultancy reports and presentations.
3) To execute and undertake consultancy projects and activities. You should ensure that assignment deadlines are met with high-quality research output.
4) To service the needs of existing clients and the general nurturing of client relationships. You are expected to be continually aware of the needs of clients, to provide effective solutions and to follow up and maintain client contact after completion of projects.
5) To ensure a high quality and accuracy of all assignments being assigned or secured.
6) To follow guidelines and carry out instructions from the supervisors in Consulting, working as part of a cohesive team to identify business opportunities and enhance the profitability of the Company through the timely, effective and appropriate provision of research and consultancy support.
7) To carry out any other assignments or business development initiatives as directed by the supervisors in Consulting.
• Sound writing skills in English and the ability to succinctly articulate research findings and opinions.
• Essential educational or professional qualifications are necessary for successful job performance.
• A high degree of mathematical skills and accuracy in calculations.
• Analysis- and detail-orientated.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.